Below are my studio policies and basic 1st lesson information.
- Please have a 3 ring binder with notebook paper or spiral notebook with pockets for notes and music.
- Sheet music and tracks will be supplied as needed and a flat supply fees is paid each semester to cover associated costs.
- Beginner Sight Reading Book Depending on the student’s sight reading level, I can order this for you or you can order on your own.
- One Minute Sight Singer-Beg/Int Treble Clef by Ronald and Holly Slabb
Dues and Fees:
Lessons dues are payable at the 1st lesson of each month.
You may also pay by the semester if you prefer, however monies paid are not refundable if the student drops before the completion of the semester.
Supply fees are due the 1st month of each semester.
- 30 min. Lesson-$30 per week
- 45 min. Lesson-$45per week
- 60 min. Lesson-$60per week
$45 a month per student.
Supply fees are $15 per fall and spring semester to cover sheet music and tracks.
At this time there is no cost associated with recitals
Payment is due in full monthly at the 1st lesson of each month.
Payments can me made via:
1. Zelle : Phone 210-355-1475 or email: email@example.com
2. Venmo : @christina-Branz -- Last four of Phone Number to confirm #1475
3. Cash app : $made2praise3652.
4. PayPal firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please include a $3 convenience fee to cover PayPal's Charges.
- Direct link for your convenience : paypal.me/ChristinaBranz
5. Check payable to Christina E Branz (no cash please)
Out of respect for my time I can ONLY offer make up lessons when given notice ahead of time.
Please Call/Text within 24 hours prior to your anticipated missed lesson and I will schedule a make-up session with you.Once payment is made, a student’s account is not credited for missed sessions unless there are extenuating circumstances.
"With each student I strive to develop style and artistry, strengthen vocal stamina and endurance, and deliver memorable performances and presentations, while guiding the heart, mind, and body of vocalists to establish a base for excellence as an artist."
Attention Students: The website has been updated.
Click the "Student" tab for class links